Monday 21 December 2009

pensamientos positivos en medio del caos...

Eknath Easwaran's Thought for the Day

December 21

"If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?" -Percy Bysshe Shelley

I am an incorrigible optimist. I'm aware of the
threats that surround us, but I haven't lost my faith,
I haven't lost my hope. And I haven't lost my
confidence that people working together harmoniously can
bring about a change for the better in the world that our
children will grow up in.

It's not for governments to improve our lives. It is
for each individual to ask himself or herself, "Should
I continue to make things which destroy life, or can I lend
my expertise and my experience to benefit life, to help
life?"

We get discouraged because we don't see life as it is.
We feel we can't make a difference because we
don't see things as they really are. When we see life
as it is, when we see people as they are, all sorrow will
fall away, all suffering will come to an end. This is the
great message of all religions. When we see life as it is,
all sorrow falls away.


******

Espero que que el optimismo sea una pandemia, y pueda contagiarnos a todos.

No comments:

Post a Comment